The following documents have to be submitted at the time of admission.
- X Class or its equivalent marks sheet with two Xerox copies duly attested.
- Intermediate (+2) / PDC / HSE or its equivalent mark sheets in original along with two Xerox copies duly attested
- Transfer certificate from the previous educational institution
- Migration certificate from students who studied in states other than Andhra Pradesh.
- 10 pass port sized photographs
- Certificate of medical fitness from a registered medical practitioner.
Applicant shall deposit fees amount through DD/NEFT/RTGS/UPI in favour of “National School of Nursing”, payable at Ongole.
Indian Bank, A/C No : 6165955494;
A/C Name : National School Of Nursing; IFSC Code : IDIB000O002;
Branch : Ongole.
If remitted directly into the account, scanned copy of the deposit receipt is to be enclosed.
Bank Loan papers will be issued only after receiving the application and the registration fees.
In case the application cannot be processed and the student has not taken admission, the reservation fee will be refunded after deducting an amount towards administrative costs.